Translate

Friday, January 3, 2014

Book #1 ~ "Praying God's Will for Your Life"






This is the first book I (re)read for "The Empty Shelf Challenge!"

Title: Praying God's Will for Your Life

Author: Stormie Omartian

ISBN: 0-7394-2205-7

My Review: First off, I have never read a book by Stormie Omartian that I did not like. This one is no exception; I've actually appreciated its message more the second time around! The author encourages the reader to develop a closer walk with God by sharing her own experiences and prayers. She illustrates how God's will for our lives is uncovered through a deeper relationship with Him. The author does her best to respect doctrinal differences while, at the same time, revealing God's true character and His love for us.

Recommendation: This book definitely gets my stamp of approval, and I highly recommend it. Thumbs up!

Take time to read!
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment