Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

The Song of Moses

I have decided to intersperse Scriptural verses between my reviews and quotes from other books I'm reading for "The Empty Shelf Challenge" because I'm also in the process of re-reading the Bible. Each time I read through God's Word, I choose a different version in an effort to gain new perspectives, and I use multiple versions for cross referencing to broaden my study as I read. At the present time, I am reading the Women's Devotional Bible - New International Version (NIV). If not otherwise stated, the Scriptures I quote will be from the NIV. Please note that any deviation in capitalization is intentional to reflect my respect for the Lord. (For example, the NIV does not capitalize pronouns referring to God, but I feel capitalization is necessary to give God the glory and respect He deserves.)  Today's quote is taken from "The Song of Moses" - Deuteronomy 32:3-4


Take time to read!
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment